The computer is one of the main topics you can think about to make your own career. Computer courses are in high demand these days and this is one of the most far-reaching courses that can provide you with rewarding job opportunities.Â
That is why this can be a good prospect for you and why you may want to think about taking a Computer course. Due to the growing need and demand of the profession, there are many courses that institutions offer both short and long term.Â
You can start by taking a Free Computer Course and then you can choose a career of your interest. Well, today, technology plays a crucial role in everyoneâs life.Â
In addition, many companies are also using increasingly advanced technology to improve and advance what they do. With all this, there is a growing advantage of well-equipped and educated professionals in some of the Free Computer Courses.
What are the Computer Courses ?
A Computer Course is a training that will provide you with an understanding of the most popular and current technologies used in the home and workplace.Â
You will become a computer expert in this hands-on course as you learn to access, create, save and manage documents, spreadsheets and emails, and use the Internet effectively.Â
A Computer Course is designed for users who have little or no understanding or experience in using a computer and would like the opportunity to learn with others in a supportive and encouraging environment.
Computer Course Program, Subjects and ContentÂ
The programmatic content of the Computer course generally covers the following topics:
- The main components of a computer, including input and output devices
- The function of communication devices such as smart phones and tablets
- The role of operating systems, programs and applications
- Turn on the computer and log in
- The Windows screen
- Running programs from the Start menu
- Minimizing, maximizing, moving, resizing and closing windows
- Log off and turn off your computer
- Running multiple programs
- Desktop icons and creating a desktop shortcut
- Manage programs from the taskbar
- Closing programs
Countries and Cities Where You Could Study the Computer Course for Free Getting a Scholarship
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
Institutes, Centers and Universities Where the Free Computer Course is Possibly Given, through Scholarships
Basic Computer Skills Course
- The University of Sydney
- Sydney, Australia.
- Goodwill Community Foundation
- North Carolina, United States.
How Computers Work
- International programs of the University of London
- England, United Kingdom.
- National Taiwan University
- Taipei City, Taiwan.
Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong.
Computer: Art, Magic, Science
- ETH Zurich
- Zurich, Switzerland.
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi NPTEL
- Delhi, India.
Computer Course Reference Prices
The prices of the Computer Courses are varied. The prices of these courses are between $10 and $590.Â The cost of these courses will vary depending on the country where the course is given, the institution or university that teaches the course, the modality, the duration of the course and the materials provided during the course, among other factors.
Click for Other Studies at Different Academic Levels
Other Topics of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA
Image of Free Course
Resumen / Summary
TÃtulo / Article Name
FREE COMPUTER COURSE
DescripciÃ³n / Description
Free Computer Course: What It Is, Its Purpose, Content and Subjects. Countries and Cities Where it is Given. Price on the Payment Option
Autor / Author
Juan Carlos Franco
Autor / Publisher Name
Logo / Publisher Logo