List of Sour Fruits Names
In order not to fail to ingest or combine these acidic fruits in your routines, you must take into account what they are, which is why here you will discover whether or not you consume acidic or citric fruits.Â Among them the following ones predominate: oranges, tangerines, lemons, limes, which are characterized to contain a peculiar citric acid, nevertheless, other fruits exist that contain a malic or ascorbic acid, between these they emphasize: the pineapple, the grapes, the apples, the blackberries and the bilberries.
On the other hand, you get the most typical ones like plums, raspberries, strawberries, peaches, passion fruit, guava, pomegranate and tamarind; others not so common but that enter inside the acid fruits are, the tree tomato, kiwi, currant, medlar, quince and the copoazÃº.
Benefits of Acidic Fruits
- Although they are usually called acidic fruits, they are only acidic before consumption, because once ingested, they become alkaline fruits, favoring the digestive system since they do not generate any kind of acidity.
- Consuming the acid fruits helps to prevent the appearance of problems in the circulatory system, avoiding some insufficiency in the heart and avoiding diseases like gout, which cause pain in the joints.
- Another benefit of acid fruits is that they are a direct natural source of vitamins and minerals, providing your body with vitamins A, B1, B2 and C, as well as potassium, copper and sulfur, which help stimulate glandular secretions and balance blood pressure.
- If what you want is to reduce measures or lose weight, the acid fruits will be your perfect ally, for it consumes a daily grapefruit or the juice of a lemon in a glass of water.
- Different benefits that also offer the citric fruits are, the protection of the digestive system, balances the levels of cholesterol and uric acid, rejuvenates people, prevents and cures the diabetes and detoxifies the organism, don’t you think it is any reason to consume them?
Characteristics of Acidic Fruits
- One of the main characteristics of acid fruits is that they have folic acid, vitamin C and A and provide your body with minerals such as potassium, which works as a diuretic effect and flavonoids, which are usually substances with antioxidant effects.
- The acid fruits possess the capacity to purify the organism and to clean it directly, of the way that it has to be, of the same way, for the soluble fiber that contribute these rich fruits always are recommended to add them in the daily consumption to satiate and to improve any situation of constipation.
- Finally, the citric or acid fruits, are considered prebiotic foods, given their favoring in the growth of microorganisms that benefit the colon, improving in its totality the intestinal transit and serving as precaution to avoid the colon cancer.
Slimming Acidic Fruits
An easy, fast and practical way to lose weight will always be through a balanced diet, and for this, acidic fruits play an extremely important role in all this.Â Fruits in their totality are low in fat and calories, that is why, they will allow you to lose weight much faster; among them are sour apples, which are a high source of fiber to the organism and contain pectin that helps to reduce cholesterol.
You can also consume raspberries, which are low in calories and contain an excellent level of folic acid and zinc. On the other hand, the blueberries are also, a good ally to lose weight, providing high levels of antioxidants to the body.Â Among the different fruits that you manage to consume in your balanced diet to reduce weight, you should include grapefruit, pineapple, kiwi and lemon. They are sure to help you with your short term goals.
Acidic Fruits Good for Pregnancy
- Acidic or citrus fruits for pregnancy help to reduce dizziness, since they work as a stimulant in the formation of digestive acids, favoring gastric emptying.
- Among the benefits of eating acidic fruits in pregnancy is the good concentration of folic acid and B-complex vitamins, which are extremely important for the formation of the neutral tube and the baby’s tissues.
- Among the ideal acid fruits to consume in the middle of pregnancy you get, the orange, pineapple, guava and lemon, which will provide the body with a high amount of vitamins C, necessary for the baby.
Recommended Acidic Fruits for Cancer
- Acidic fruits stand out because of their unique and peculiar flavor, besides providing the body with elements necessary to inhibit the movement of cancer cells, as well as helping to reduce metastasis.
- Among them are pomegranates, which prevent the spread of cancer; blueberries, which in addition to being a rich fruit in antioxidants helps protect the body from the formation of malignant tumors, keeping cancer away from the mouth, prostate, breast and colon.
- Next you get the grapes, which are a delicious acidic fruit that will help you avoid the growth of cancer cells and finally, the pineapple stands out as helping to shrink or completely remove cancer cells.
Acidic Fruits Good for the Stomach
- Acidic or citrus fruits should only be avoided when suffering from ulcers and gastritis crises, since acid can increase pain when the stomach is inflamed.
- However, when it is not, fruits can be eaten normally, since the acid it contains helps prevent intestinal problems such as cancer or gastritis.
- Among the acidic fruits that you can eat to be good in the stomach, the tangerines stand out, these avoiding strange problems of the intestinal tube, besides preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- Next is the orange, which is perfect for avoiding the accumulation of food waste in the colon, also avoiding cardiovascular disease in the body.
- Finally, there is the plum, which has been recommended for a couple of years as a home or natural remedy to speed up the intestinal transit. This one, favors the retention of water in the intestines up to culminating the process of formation of the faeces.
Consumption of Acidic Fruits as Diuretics
Natural diuretics stand out from the rest by helping to balance high blood pressure, as well as reducing the fluid retention of different organisms; finally, they help to collaborate, eliminating toxins from the body in their entirety.
The ideal acidic fruits for consumption as a diuretic are the following: strawberries, kiwi, oranges, sour apples, pineapple and lemon.Â To include these classes of acid fruits in concrete, they will help you much more, in your objectives to obtain, since they will work like totally natural diuretics for the organism.
Good Acidic Fruits as Laxatives or Astringents
Among the sour fruits that serve as laxative you get the orange, the plum and the kiwi. The first one, tends to be rich in water, which hydrates the intestine, besides being a fruit that contains bagasse, a substance of ideal fiber for a good intestinal functioning.
The plum, on the other hand, is rich in fiber, being an ideal acid fruit to consume as a laxative, besides providing the organism with phosphorus, potassium and vitamins with B complex.Â Finally, you get the kiwi, which provides a total of 40 calories to the body, making it an ideal fruit for the functioning of the intestine, and diets with weight reduction.
Acidic Seasonal Fruits
If you want to eat the sour fruits and have them just right, you should not miss the next sour fruit season calendar.Â You can buy cherries in May, June and July, raspberries and plums from June to August, pomegranates in the last four months of the year and kiwis in October, November and December.
On the other hand, you can buy lemons almost all year round, except for the months of July, August and September, when the fruit is not at its peak; oranges can be bought in the middle of the year, while grapes can be consumed in the last four months of the year.
Topics Related to Fruits in ALPHAPEDIA
Health and Wellness Issues at ALPHAPEDIA
Other Topics of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA
Images of Sour Fruits
Resumen / Summary
TÃtulo / Article Name
SOUR FRUITS: What They Are and Their Benefits for the Body
DescripciÃ³n / Description
Acidic Slimming Fruits, Cancer, Digestive and Stomach Aids. Good for Pregnancy and Seasonal Fruits
Autor / Author
Juan Carlos Franco
Autor / Publisher Name
Logo / Publisher Logo