The school scalpel is a very useful cutting tool for school projects, crafts and other tasks that the student or user may need. It is a quick, easy, and safe substitute for traditional scissors or safety knives. The school scalpel is a manual device used to cut thin objects (cardboard, plastic, paper, among others) using its edge to carry out the cut. It is convenient to carry and has a wide range of uses.
It is a cutting device safe enough to be used by students, teachers, children and can even be used for some tasks at home that require cutting of thin and hard materials. Generally school scalpels are made of two pieces; the handle and the blade.
The handles on school scalpels are usually ergonomic and light, this in order to facilitate their handling and use. The handles are generally made of materials such as metal, plastic, and rubber. Currently there are models of school scalpels that have in their design non-stick technology. The blades of the school scalpels are generally made of steel or ceramic.
Characteristics of School Scalpels
- School scalpels are non-toxic, harmless protectors of the healthy environment.
- They generally have a compact design. They are portable in size, easy to carry and use.
- The blade is sharp and made of alloy steel. The blade is small and thin. The length of film is fixed, safe and convenient, and the automatic bounce is more convenient.
- Ceramic blade models include a high-tech ceramic blade that is almost as hard as diamonds; it lasts longer than steel blades
- Some models have a key hole design, very convenient for use.
- Suitable for office, school, student use, etc.
- Some models include anti-slip rubber finish with integrated magnet.
- Safe storage and simple design.
- With designs suitable for common use by students, teachers and general public, school scalpels are easy to handle and can be used in schools, universities, offices, home and many other places where small precision cuts to light materials are needed.
- It provides a comfortable, durable, very convenient and practical artificial feel during cutting.
- There are school scalpels of different models both in the handle and in their blades and also with different motives, suitable with safety systems to avoid accidents due to lacerations.
- The school scalpels are available in many assorted colors, such as: red, blue, green, yellow, pink, light blue, purple, black, orange, among others with graphics and illustrations. Even today, we can get school scalpels with comic book or cartoon character motifs.
- They have manual locking systems for safe and convenient use to meet the daily needs of the school and office.
- It can be used to cut envelopes, food bags, plastic bags and various packaging bags, as well as to open packages, cut cardboard, cut paper, cut plastic, among others.
- The length of the blade can be fixed, and the button is pushed to the clamp for fixing.
Other Laboratory Materials and Instruments in ALPHAPEDIA
Other Topics of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA
SCHOOL SCALPEL IMAGE