Personal development is an area where people can learn new skills and tools to be more effective and improve overall performance. Taking a Personal Development Course is taking a deeply personal journey from first mastering your own thoughts, feelings, behaviors and making a difference in your own life to developing the skills and confidence to succeed at whatever you set out to do and achieve your goals.
Available at many colleges and universities, Personal Development Courses are designed to prepare students for their college and professional experience. Also for people interested in learning about and developing their own skills and abilities.
Personal Development Courses are available in the following modalities: classroom, online and distance learning. Some of these courses are given free of charge. So it is another very good reason for you to consider starting a Personal Development Course.
What are the Personal Development Courses?
A Personal Development Course is a program of teaching and training in techniques and tips to develop and improve key aspects of human life or behavior to achieve an evolution at a personal and professional level.
You will learn how to define not only what you want, but also the best way to get it. You will learn how to find your passion and core values, how to apply these values to your own life, how to communicate effectively and much more.
Personal Development Courses help students acquire vital planning, organization and communication skills that prepare them to make the most of their desired career. These Courses are designed to help advance your career and life regardless of your age or stage.
Program, Subjects and Content of the Personal Development Course
These are some of the topics that can be included in the program content of a Personal Development Course:
- Personal strengths and weaknesses
- Develop your inner confidence
- Perceiving yourself as a safe person
- Start believing in yourself
- Practical strategies, techniques and methods
- Stop seeking approval
- Eliminate the fear of rejection
- Eliminate nervousness and social anxiety
- Become more social
- Feel comfortable in your own skin
- Learn how to make a good first impression
- Learn to speak with confidence
- Criteria for success
- List of priority areas for action and development of objectives
- Identify indicators and how to measure their achievement
- Balance and growth
Countries and Cities Where You Could Study the Personal Development Course for Free Getting a Scholarship
- United States
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
Institutes, Centers and Universities Where the Personal Development Course is Possibly Taught for Free, through Scholarships
Achieving Personal and Professional Success
- University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School
- Philadelphia, PA, United States.
Strategic Planning and Thinking Course
- The Knowledge Academy Ltd
- British Columbia, Canada.
Personal Development Training Course
- Paramount Training & Development
- Sydney, Australia.
Personal Development Course
- Center for Leadership Advantage
- Melbourne, Australia.
Personal Impact and Influence Development Course
- European Management Centre
- Barcelona, Spain.
Personal Skills Development Course
- London Business Training & Consulting
- London, UK.
Certified Course in Time and Stress Management
- Infonet Institute
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Double Your Confidence and Self Esteem: Full Plan
- Jimmy Naraine
- Online Through Udemy.
Inspirational Leadership through Emotional Intelligence Course
- Case Western Reserve University
- Richard Boyatzis
- Through Coursera
Mindshift: Break down barriers to learning and discover your hidden potential
- McMaster University
- Through Coursera
Personal Development Course Reference Prices
The prices of the Personal Development Courses are varied. You can get from free courses to paid courses. Prices for Personal Development Courses range from $18.99 to $795, and more in some cases.
Click for Other Studies at Different Academic Levels
Other Topics of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA
Image of Free Course