Neurolinguistic programming (NLP) is a psychological approach that involves analyzing strategies used by successful individuals and applying them to achieve a personal goal. It relates thoughts, language, and behavior patterns learned through experience to specific outcomes.
Neurolinguistic programming is an opportunity for self-improvement and at the same time it is a very effective way to improve performance to extraordinary levels. NLP therapists work with people to understand their thought and behavior patterns, emotional state and aspirations.
By examining your person’s map, the therapist can help you find and strengthen the skills that serve you best and help you develop new strategies to replace the unproductive ones.
A free NLP course teaches the student the secret code of mind and techniques for change. With this course you will be able to improve in different aspects of your life by applying particularly effective mental training strategies. The student will learn to communicate more effectively and will be able to improve his relationships.
What are the NLP Online Courses ?
An NLP Course is a training program in Neurolinguistic Programming that provides the student with the basic concepts and strategies to manage his mind in the most functional way to obtain the results he wants, develop sensory acuity and good language skills.
The NLP Course will help you understand how the mind works and how to change negative emotions and limiting beliefs quickly for the convenience of you and your clients.
This course will help you discover how to change the structure of the Hierarchy of values in the subconscious mind so that it is aligned with your life’s vision so that you can achieve it easily and effortlessly.
The NLP Course also offers phobia release techniques: with these amazing techniques, you can successfully get rid of anyone’s phobia in 45 minutes, no matter how severe the phobia.
They will increase levels of self-confidence in specific situations where people normally have none. This course helps you become a master communicator, including body language, relationship, and persuasion.
With this course, students will learn how to decrease stress, release bad habits, overcome phobias, release limitations, and regain control of their minds and their lives.
Program, Subjects and Content of the Online NLP Course
These are some of the topics that can be included in the programmatic content of an Online NLP Course:
- Introduction of the section: Fundamentals of NLP
- Understanding Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
- NLP Communication Model (How we interpret our reality)
- NLP Communication Model Video
- Additional Filters
- Neurological levels of change
- NLP Frameworks Cause / Effect, Results / Excuses, Mind-Body, Perception / Responsibility
- Mind-body experience
- The presumptions of NLP (Basic beliefs, attitudes and principles)
- Understanding the unconscious mind
- The First Directives (Rules and Roles) of the Unconscious Mind
- Advanced rapport building skills for life coaches
- Sensory acuity (increased awareness and accuracy of your sensory observations
- Calibration (Developing the ability to notice and measure change)
- Learning state (Now and Peripheral Vision)
- Sensory-based versus hallucinatory information
- EXERCISE: Sensory acuity
- NLP relationship (relating to others, building trust and understanding)
- Three main relationship processes
- Relationship according to Milton Erickson, psychiatrist and hypnotherapist
- The building blocks of Rapport
- Rapport indicators
- Relationship through voice tone
- Energy and Rapport
- Advanced logical relationship levels
- Active listening technique
- Reflexive listening technique (paraphrasing)
- Empathic listening technique
- Systems of representation (the way we experience the world)
- How representation systems work
- Predictions of the system of representation (language, words and phrases)
- Exercise on Predicates – Storytelling
- Write a presentation
- Overlapping representation systems
- Practice in all systems
- Eye access patterns (and what they represent)
- Eye access patterns VIDEO DEMO
- BAGEL model (Understanding behavioral signals)
- Values and beliefs
- The present and the deadlines of the NLP
- The current NLP process
- Surprises and obstacles to overcome
- Well-formed results and making objectives work
Countries and Cities Where You Could Study the NLP Course Online for Free Obtaining a Scholarship
- South Africa
- United States
- United Kingdom
Institutes, Centers and Universities Where the Free Online NLP Course is Possibly Taught, through Scholarships
Certified NLP Courses
- Prometheus Coaching
- Milan, Italy.
NLP Training Course
- Comprehensive NLP
- Morrison, CO, United States.
Free NLP-Neurolinguistic Programming Course: Your definitive guide to NLP
Online NLP Training Course plus unlimited, live training sessions
- INLP Center
AI Workflow: Machine Learning, Visual Recognition and NLP
- IBM AI Enterprise Workflow – Mark J Grover
- Through Coursera
NLP Practitioner and NLP Life Coach Certification (accredited)
- Transformation Services
- International Academy of Life Coaching & Entrepreneurship
- Through Udemy
International NLP Certification Course
- Action Factory
- Johannesburg, South Africa
Online Certificate Course in Neurolinguistic Programming
- Courses for Success
Free NLP course
- INSPIRE 360
- Manchester United Kingdom
Online NLP Course Reference Prices
The prices of the Online NLP Courses are varied. The prices of these courses are between $20.99 and $780.
The cost of these courses will vary according to the country where the course is given, the institution or university that teaches the course, the modality, the duration of the course and the materials provided during the course, among other factors.
Click for Other Studies at Different Academic Levels
Other Topics of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA
Image of Free Course