The origin of Moodle goes back more than fifteen years. It is a modular, object-oriented learning system.Â It is an integrated and secure platform that allows to establish a robust system ofÂ personalized learning environments for educators, administrators and students.
It contains a simple interface, drag-and-drop functionality and well-documented resources along with continuous usability improvements and makes Moodle easy to learn and use.
Moodle is web-based and therefore accessible from anywhere in the world.Â With a default interface compatible with mobile devices and cross-browser compatibility, Moodle platform content is easily accessible and consistent across different web browsers and devices.
This free course is designed for anyone who wants to use the Moodle learning platform to teach, whether at a school, university, company or simply for personal interest!Â By taking a Free Moodle Course you will have the opportunity to interact with a very active Moodle community. There you can share ideas and resources to improve teaching methods globally.
What are the Moodle Courses ?
A Moodle Course covers how to manage a Moodle site from the administration interface within Moodle.Â A Moodle course is an area where a teacher will add resources and activities for their students to complete. It can be a simple page with downloadable documents or it can be a complex set of tasks where learning progresses through interaction.
A Moodle course provides a central learning hub to connect eLearning tools and simplify the teaching and learning process.Â With its functionality and add-on capabilities, Moodle offers an engaging and effective e-learning experience for students of all ages.Â
A Moodle Course enables unique learning methods such as game-based education, mobile learning, accessible report cards, interactive online classrooms and much more.
Moodle Course Program, Subjects and ContentÂ
The program content of the Moodle course generally covers the following topics:
- Courses: how to set up your courses.
- Text editing: how to use the text editor and what the icons mean.
- Activities: how to actively engage students in their learning.
- Resources – how to add static materials to your course
- Blocks: how to add additional elements and information to the sides of the course page.
- Questions: how to create questions for use in quizzes and the Moodle lesson module
- Course registration: how to give students access to your course
- User grouping: how to group students and why it is useful.
- Grading: how to use the grade book, scales and advanced grading methods.
- Tracking progress – how to monitor and display progress through a course
- Reusing activities – how to copy or recycle elements of your course
Countries and Cities Where You Could Study the Moodle Course for Free Getting a Scholarship
- United Kingdom
- United States
Institutes, Centers and Universities where the Free Moodle Course is possibly taught, through Scholarships
How to use cohorts to manage access in Moodle
- Hubken Group
- England and Wales, United Kingdom.
Learning Management System _ MOODLE
- National Institute for Training and Research of Technical Teachers
- Tamil Nadu, India.
Final Project, Â«e-LearningÂ»
- Galileo University
- Guatemala City, Guatemala.
Continuous training in the use of the Moodle platform by teachers
- Saint Toribio Catholic University of Mogrovejo
- Chiclayo, Peru.
Implementation and management of Moodle for educational institutions
- ICESI University
- Cali, Colombia.
E-Learning: Virtual classrooms in Moodle for teaching use
- La Laguna University
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
Use of online continuous learning courses
- Tomsk State University
- Omsk Oblast, Russia.
Moodle Course Reference PricesÂ
The prices of the Moodle Courses are varied. The prices of these courses are between $20 and $400.Â The cost of these courses will vary depending on the country where the course is taught, the institution or university that teaches the course, the modality, the duration of the course and the materials provided during the course, among other factors.
Click for Other Studies at Different Academic Levels
Other Topics of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA
Image of Free Course
Resumen / Summary
TÃtulo / Article Name
FREE MOODLE COURSE
DescripciÃ³n / Description
Free Moodle Course: What It Is, Its Purpose, Content and Subjects. Countries and Cities Where it is Given. Price on the Payment Option
Autor / Author
Juan Carlos Franco
Autor / Publisher Name
Logo / Publisher Logo