At its most basic level, childhood education encompasses all forms of education, both formal and informal, provided to young children. This education is fundamental to a child’s development and can significantly shape the later years of an individual’s life.
By exploring many aspects of child development and learning, you will gain information on how to support infants, toddlers and preschoolers during this critical stage of life. With a Free Early Childhood Education Course, you can begin a new career and gain an understanding of and consideration for all significant aspects of teaching young children.
What are the Early Childhood Education Courses ?
An Infant Education Course is a training that teaches you to discover the world of children in the first years. Although the patterns of child development are reasonably universal, each child is unique, has individual potential and will learn differently from his or her peers.
Preschool education programs can be designed specifically for children as young as three, four or five years old, and can be provided in day care centers or nurseries. As well as in more conventional preschool or kindergarten classrooms. These programs can be housed in schools, at home, or in public schools, and can be offered on a half-day, full-day, or even year-round schedule to include summers.
With an Early Childhood Education Course you can aspire to careers as an Early Childhood Teacher, Child Care Coordinator and Child Care Provider, among others.
Program, Subjects and Content of the Early Childhood Education Course
The program content of the Early Childhood Education course generally covers the following topics:
- The stages of child development from birth to five years and some important milestones
- The different domains in which children develop and how caregivers can support development in each domain
- Laws and regulations that guide the care and education of children in Australia and internationally
- The framework of belonging, being and becoming to understand the developmental needs of children
- How children’s brains develop and the importance of interactions with caregivers in this process
- The importance of play in child development and learning
- The concepts of attachment and reciprocity, and their importance in early childhood education
- Why risk taking is an essential part of children’s learning and development
- Positive forms of behavioral guidance, especially for young children
Countries and Cities Where You Could Study the Early Childhood Education Course for Free Getting a Scholarship
- United States
- United Kingdom
Institutes, Centers and Universities Where the Infant Education Course is Possibly Given Free of Charge, through Scholarships
ADHD: everyday strategies for elementary school students
- The State University of New York
- New York, United States.
Early literacy in rural contexts
- Austral University
- Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Evaluation and intervention in the fluency and readability of handwriting in primary school
- University of the Basque Country
- Bilbao, Spain.
Early Childhood Phonics Education
- Queensland University of Technology
- Queensland, Australia.
Learning Early Childhood Mathematics
- University of the Andes
- Merida, Venezuela.
Phonological awareness and vocabulary in early childhood
- University of Chile
- Metropolitan Region, Chile.
Teacher Programming in Early Childhood Schools
- Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Cambridge, UK.
Reference Prices for the Early Childhood Education Course
The prices of the Infant Education Courses are varied. The prices of these courses are between $15 and $250. The cost of these courses will vary according to the country where the course is taught, the institution or university that teaches the course, the modality, the duration of the course and the materials provided during the course, among other factors.
Click for Other Studies at Different Academic Levels
Other Topics of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA
Image of Free Course