The degree in Business Relations is one of the most complete degrees in the administrative field, since it can be performed in several areas. Societies today face challenges arising from the new realities of open economy and rapid changes in technology.
The Bachelor Degree in Business Relations requires to be oriented towards visionary marketing and productivity consulting that encompasses the national and international spheres.
The degree in Commercial Relations seeks to train professionals capable of analyzing, planning, operating, controlling and directing all activities in the commercial area, with an integral vision of market trends, achieving the objectives of organizations with a broad social sense.
What is and What Does a Bachelor in Business Relations Do ?
The Bachelor in Commercial Relations is a connoisseur and developer of business, specialist in the commercialization of products and/or services and uses as basic tools of work, the techniques of Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Market and Business Research.
- Manage the resources of a company assigned to commercial activities
- Design strategies to achieve commercial objectives
- To satisfy the needs of the consumer, better than the competition
- Formulate business plans
- Design and develop strategic marketing, sales and communication plans
- Apply the results of market research
- Manage the different advertising media
- SWOT analysis (improve competitiveness, productivity, profitability)
- Business plan.
- Consumer Knowledge
- Market studies
- Collection of quantifiable information
- Creation of database profiles
- Legal Aspects
- Permits, management, patent
- Trademark registration
- Process audits
- Market knowledge
- Local, regional and national environment
- International environment
- Sales management
- Public Relations
- Product development
- Shopping, among others
Program, Subjects and Content of the Bachelor Degree in Business Relations
These are some of the subjects included in the Bachelor of Arts in Business Relations program:
- Introduction to the Problems of the Contemporary World
- Economics Fundamentals
- Introduction to International Trade Relations
- General Economic and Social History
- Public International Law
- Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Policy
- International Trade
- International Commercial Law
- Economic Integration
- Customs Law
- External Commercial Policy
- Contemporary Culture
- History Problems of the Century ⅩⅩ
- International Trade Negotiations
- Foreign Trade Operations
- International Economic Organizations
- Economic Geography
- Research Methodology
- Transport and Logistics
- International Market Analysis
- Finances and Means of Payment
- International Trade Networks
- Latin American Foreign Policy
- Public Sector Economics
- Decision Theory
- Comparative Political Systems
- Final Workshop
Countries and Cities Where You Can Study the Bachelor Degree in Business Relations for Free Obtaining a Scholarship
- United States
- United Kingdom
Institutes, Centers and Universities Where the Bachelor Degree in Business Relations is Possibly Taught for Free, through Scholarships
Bachelor of Arts in Business Relations
- National Polytechnic Institute
- Zacateca, Mexico City, Mexico.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commercial Relations
- National Polytechnic Institute
- Mexico City, Mexico.
Bachelor of Arts in International Commercial Relations
- National University of Tres de Febrero
- Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Click for Other Studies at Different Academic Levels
Other Topics of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA
Image of BACHELOR DEGREE