Free Excel Courses 2018-2019-2020
Excel is appreciated for its perceived simplicity, but that is really a facade, as it is much more capable and complex than it seems.
Of course, filling in cells is very simple, as long as you use the right formatting.Â However, not following Excel’s rules can lead to panic, especially when a seemingly innocuous entry becomes unrecognizable after you finish the field.Â In addition, formulas can be difficult, and preparing spreadsheets for mail merge can be migraine-inducing.
Bring in ideas such as conditional formatting and macros, and those unfamiliar with Excel may simply raise their hands in the air and run away screaming into the night.Â And it’s not wrong to be intimidated by what Excel can do and the complexity it can involve. Hell, even the professionals at JP Morgan managed to mishandle the data in a spreadsheet, and it cost the bank billions of dollars.
But there is a way to compensate for these risks and improve your comfort level; Good old waiting, more education.Â Now, before you roll your eyes and assume that I recommend you go back to college, listen to me. You don’t have to attend formal classes at a college to monitor Excel. There are numerous free resources available that allow you to learn the program from the comfort of your home.
Click for Other Studies at Different Academic Levels
Get ready to understand Excel like never before thanks to these 11 places where you can learn Microsoft Excel for free.
Microsoft Excel Help Center
While the technology giant behind Excel does not offer a free course, there are a number of tutorials available to help you learn incrementally.Â Topics include everything from adding and formatting data to creating pivot tables and the dreaded macros and mail merges.
You can select the guides relevant to your current needs or explore them one at a time to get the most out of Excel.Â Some tutorials even have sections where you can try out the techniques directly in your browser, giving you some hands-on time as you go.
One of the most comprehensive free resources available, GFCLearnFree.org offers access to 29 amazing tutorials and five extras.Â You can learn the basics of Excel from creating and storing workbooks to conditional formatting and more.Â The information is highly accessible, and you can even take a quiz at the end to see how much you’ve learned.
If you prefer to see things done rather than reading instructions, Excel Exposition is an excellent choice. It covers a variety of topics in key areas, and more free lessons are in the works.Â Each larger section is divided into easily digestible parts, which makes even VBA less intimidating for those who want to learn Excel in its entirety.
If you want to Â«get awesome at ExcelÂ», Chandoo is worth exploring. You can start with the basics and work your way up to topics like circular references in your free time.Â Some of the more advanced features must be purchased, but you can go a long way here without spending a penny.
Excel Central is another place where the basics are free, and you can choose from four versions of the program to make sure you learn Excel in a way that gives you the most value.
According to Debra Dalgliesh, the owner of the site, Contextures has everything you need to Â«become an Excel masterÂ».Â You can learn it using a variety of lessons, many of which include sample files and videos. Tips are also available, giving users who have learned the software an additional insight.
While Excel Hero is aimed at those who already have a basic understanding of the program, it is still a great resource for beginners. Hundreds of books are available for download, including some that were produced for fun (such as the optical illusion collection).
This site contains mainly products to buy, but the blog includes a variety of tips and tricks that can help you learn Excel. In addition, free webinars are held frequently, which help you better understand the topics highlighted.
Improve your Excel
Another source of free videos and webinars, Improve Your Excel has numerous offerings and introduces topics such as Excel Power Query and the VLOOKUP function.
This site speaks directly to beginners, making it appropriate for people who have literally never opened an Excel spreadsheet in their lives.
Each section also has subpages that allow you to access deeper details about a topic, or to move forward to focus on what you need to learn and skip what you already know.
If you want a quick reference for keyboard shortcuts, Excel Jet has them, which makes it possible to operate the program almost entirely without a mouse.
These free resources make it easy to learn Microsoft Excel for free, which helps you develop on-demand skills in your own time.
Excel Online Courses
Excel Online Training and Practice Videos
Choose one of the topics above and a list of relevant videos will appear. It includes many video tutorials with step-by-step manual instructions.
On these pages you will find a complete free Excel course, suitable for beginners and intermediate users.Â You will notice that all learning materials are available online for free, the videos are short and very easy to understand, especially for beginners.
For your convenience, the spreadsheets shown in the videos are available for instant download. This way you can immediately practice what you have just seen and learned.Â Simply look for the Â«download worksheet link below the video, click on it and choose whether you want to open the spreadsheet within your browser, or rather download it to your computer and then open it with Excel.
Who can Benefit from these Excel TutorialsÂ ?
- School and university students learn an IT course (which usually includes MS Office applications) and want to try out the materials taught in class at home.
- Job applicants who will be tested on their spreadsheet skills as part of their job interview.
- People who are already working with this application, who need help refreshing their skills from time to time, or are looking for some specific answer to their problem, such as creating graphs or using formulas.
- In fact, anyone looking for quick help from Excel can benefit from these short online lessons.
Online Course – LinkedIn Learning – Excel Online Training
Our online Excel training experience is designed to teach Microsoft Excel in a fun and interactive way.
- It teaches content through on-demand video lectures, engaging task activities, and instructor-led forums so you can ask questions as needed.
- The training is built around current technology and makes full use of the web to deliver effective Excel training.
Free Excel Lynda Essential Training
Dennis Taylor, director of Taylor Associates, created this Microsoft training program that will help you learn how to easily work with multiple worksheets, do quick calculations through simple functions, and create Pivot tables and graphs.
The tutorial also includes several topics such as COUNTIF, VLOOKUP and other data analysis tools. You can learn how to use the features of Microsoft Excel 2016 efficiently through this free Excel training.
- Learn all the basics of Microsoft Excel.
- The tutorial includes four levels that will allow you to take your skills to the next level
- Perfect course for beginners and advanced students.
- Learn Microsoft Excel Micros and VBA in six projects.
- Easily available on Android and iOS
- Manage your daily tasks easily with VBA and Macros
- The best Microsoft Excel classes to learn functions such as SUM, Average, VLOOKUP, INDEX / MATCH, etc.
- Duration: 14 hours
Free Excel Courses for Adults
- Learn Excel directly from the experts at Microsoft
- Join 18 million edX students worldwide. Advance your career and improve your life.
- EdX is a non-profit organization started by Harvard & MIT with a mission to provide education to everyone, everywhere.
- Learn anytime
- Use the edX website or mobile application to complete your course whenever you want.
Advanced Excel Data Visualization Course
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Microsoft Excel Course for Beginners and Advanced Students (Udemy)
Through this tutorial, he will help you learn how to create powerful spreadsheets. This training includes 14 hours of video on demand, 27 supplementary resources and 5 articles.
Excel Skills for Business Specialization (Coursera)
Macquarie University. This comprehensive course available at Coursera is specially designed for those who wish to develop their Microsoft Excel for Business skills. You will be taught how to design effective spreadsheets and perform complex calculations.
If you want to learn how to manage large data sets efficiently, this will be one of the best Microsoft Excel courses for you. It consists of four types of courses that will help you put a lot of weight on your resume.
Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA
Kyle Pew provides this training program for Microsoft Excel, which has extensive experience in many computer applications, for example, Crystal Reports, Maya, Unity3d, Adobe Suite, SharePoint End-User 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.
It is ideal for all those who want to learn how to automate their daily Excel tasks through VBA and Macros. The big part is that there is no need for previous programming experience.
- Get experience to manage live Macro / VBA projects efficiently from start to finish.
- Gain knowledge about VBA programming concepts to create reusable / dynamic code
- Learn how to work with Excel VBA User Forms easily
- This course includes 1 article, 5 hours of video on demand and 23 additional resources.
- The video conferences are specifically designed to provide a robust and dynamic Excel VBA experience
- You will learn during these classes how to import data from external text files
- Learn at your own pace.
- Duration: 5 hours
Analyzing And Visualizing Data With Excel
Certified by: Microsoft
Content: learn how to create data from different sources, create mashups between data sources and prepare data for analysis.
Free Excel Courses for Kids
Online education for children
The best high quality free resources.
- This website was created to provide teachers, educators and homeschooling parents with high quality online activities for their children and students, whether they are games, tutorials, lessons, quizzes or just fun interactive activities.
- I have spent the last few years creating new engaging learning materials, as well as thoroughly researching and reviewing a wealth of free web resources for elementary school (especially 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades) and middle school as well.
- You can also learn and practice all the basics of Excel on your own: you can find a complete video course, along with textual examples and illustrations. The level is suitable for beginners, and gradually increases to experienced Excel users. Free Microsoft Word tutorials (videos, texts and illustrations) are also available.
- The learning resources on this website are generally used by teachers to supplement classroom materials and by homeschooling parents who want to engage their children in interactive online educational games and activities.
- I hope you have an enjoyable learning experience, and I hope you succeed just a little bit in realizing my vision of Â«Free Education for All.
Free Excel Courses for Beginners
Full Excel in Office Productivity
- Duration 117 lessons, 11.5 hours
Microsoft Excel Full Course – Become a Platform Expert
Manage Excel Professionally
- Create Your Own Integrated Excel Formulas and Functions
- You will be an expert in the integral management of Excel.
The Power of Excel From Basics to Data Analysis
- Duration 56 lessons,7,5 hours
Learn Excel tips and tricks under the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification (MOS) content of Excel 2016
Get an in-depth understanding of the Microsoft Excel environment, perform basic cut, copy, paste and move operations
Format and Fill Cells in Microsoft Excel, understand relative reference and absolute reference
Use the function palette and its basic functions of Addition, Average, Minimum, Maximum, Count, among others.
Excel from zero to expert!
Duration 97 class.
- To handle Excel like a professional.
- Pivot tables.
Start with Excel: Excel Course for Beginners
Duration 19 lessons
- Basic Level
- Start learning to use Excel today!
- Do everything in Excel
- Use conditional formats
- Working with fixed references.
Free Excel Online Course for Beginners
- Representing data visually using dynamic graphics
- Calculate margins and other common key figures.
- Filter the data using dual classification in various pivot tables
- Perform data analysis using the most popular features of Excel
- Learn Excel directly from Microsoft experts.
Free Advanced Excel Courses
Macros and VBA: Program, automate and extend Microsoft Excel.
- Duration 102 classes, 15.5 hours
- Learn how to create Macros and schedule Microsoft Excel with VBA easily. You’ll learn the way to do everything you’ve ever wondered if you can do Excel, with Macros and VBA you can.
- You will be able to raise your knowledge of Excel to the most advanced level and stand out for your control and skills with the most used tool in the world.
- Taking full advantage of Excel tools to adapt is to our real needs.
- Pivot tables and data and hypothesis analysis with Excel.
- Duration 52 lessons, 5.5 hours
- Improve your productivity to achieve surprising results where usual solutions are insufficient
- Solve numerical calculation problems that would require powerful software tools.
- Effectively and quickly analyze large amounts of data, identifying trends and patterns in them.
- Incorporate pivot tables into your daily life by applying them where they are useful.
Become an Excel Expert: Step by Step Guide
- 53 classes
- Stand out in your job as the expert in Excel, creating key reports and applying advanced formulas
- Navigate through the Excel interface like an expert
- Format Databases, manipulate text, cells, rows and columns
- Build key reports using graphs to show patterns, trends and results
The Latest Excel Scheduler Course
- Duration 211 lessons
- Learn Excel VBA from scratch with Dan Strong! I’ve trained over 120K students on YouTube and U-demy, check it out!
- Automate and customize data entry forms
- Choose the right loop for each task
Master the cells and range objects in multiple scenariosMicrosoft Excel: Advanced Training
- Duration 135 classes
- Advanced features of Excel 2010. Become an expert and learn to use Excel like a professional with this advanced Excel training
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2010 advanced with a professional trainer from your own desktop.
- 136 lectures (8.5 hours of content) that teach you searches, advanced IF statements, macros, spark lines, and more.
Suitable for advanced Excel users. Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
Free Excel Courses for Download
Excel PDF Tutorials
- Courses and tutorials related to Excel. The materials for which you will get PDF, DOC, PPT, RAR and ZIP files are Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, tables, pivot tables and pivot charts, formulas, data and statistics, pivot tables, VLOOKUP and IF functions and many more.
- Since these tutorials are included in many of the academic programs, you should get detailed information about them. Since it is not possible to browse the Internet for every small topic, you can download the PDF files for easy access to the information.
- The amazing thing about these materials is that they have been created by collecting data from different sources and are created in such a way that everyone can easily understand them.
- It does not matter if you are a beginner or want advanced information on any of these Excel topics, you can visit this Excel topic to get a full understanding. All the material can be downloaded for free from websites.
Excel VBA Notes for Professionals Book Beginner
- Description: download the free Excel VBA Notes for Professionals book, pdf ebook tutorials at 128 from GoalKicker.com.
- Created on: 2018-11-12 08:14:38
- Size: 2.06 MB
- Downloads: 3938
Microsoft Excel 2013 Advanced
- Description: Download the Microsoft Excel 2013 Part 3 – Advanced Excel course, 25 page PDF tutorial.
- Created: 2017-10-26 11:16:27
- Size: 584.08 KB
- Downloads: 9140
Microsoft Excel 2013 Intermediate
- Description: Microsoft Excel 2013 Part 2 – Excel intermediate download tutorial, free PDF course on 23 pages.
Created on 2017-10-26 11:03:54
- Size: 441.55 KB
- Downloads: 6725
Microsoft Excel 2013 Introduction Beginner
- Description: Download the Microsoft Excel 2013 Part 1- Introduction to Excel course, free 27-page PDF tutorial
- Created: 2017-10-26 10:58:12
- Size: 597.95 KB
- Downloads: 8623
Microsoft Excel 2013 Essentials Beginner
- Description: Download the Microsoft Excel 2013 Essentials course, a free PDF tutorial from the University of Florida.
- Created: 2017-10-18 11:46:40
- Size: 1.82 MB
- Downloads: 4424
Excel Formula & Functions Quick Reference Beginner
- Description: Download the Excel Formula & Functions quick reference tutorial, free PDF from the University of Brighton.
- Created on: 2017-09-21 09:34:49
- Size: 251.55 KB
- Downloads: 4692
Excel How to Use the Beginner VLOOKUP
- Description: Download Microsoft Excel How to use the VLOOKUP function, free PDF file from timeatlas.com.
- Created on: 2017-09-21 08:58:18
- Size: 554.99 KB
- Downloads: 3514
MS Excel Using the Beginner IF Function
- Description: Download MS Excel using the IF function, a free PDF file from the Colorado State University Technology Training Center 11
- Created on: 2017-09-21 08:50:18
- Size: 373.29 KB
- Downloads: 2319
Excel Functions Complete List Beginner
- Description: Download the full list of Microsoft Excel features, free PDF file from westernsydney.edu.au.
- Created on: 2017-09-20 17:13:28
- Size: 136.09 KB
- Downloads: 5674
How to Learn Excel Basics ?
What is the best way to learn MS Excel ?
9 Tips to Become an Excel Master
Master the shortcuts
- Learning again, mistakes can help you save time. Even a laptop and Internet users can’t imagine surfing on a mousse or at least a touch-pad, it can save a lot of time using just the keyboard.
- You’re probably already familiar with using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to copy and paste. Some other useful shortcuts that may be useful are Ctrl + z to undo the last action.
- Ctrl + PgUp to switch between worksheet tabs, Ctrl + a to select the entire worksheet, Ctrl F to search for items, and Ctrl K to insert hyperlinks. Here is a complete list of Microsoft’s own Excel keyboard shortcuts.
Get live data from the Internet
- Excel can automatically update software settings, FX effects, spore game results, flight data from all airports and any type of information in a database from a data source. A tedious manual entry is performed daily.
- Please note that this functionality, which is called Â«Get and Transform / Feed QueryÂ» is not available in the 2007 version. Only 2010 and later:
- If you are using 2010, download and install the Power Query plug-in. This is already built in 2013 and later.
- Click Â«Power QueryÂ» (or Â«DataÂ»> Â«New QueryÂ»> Â«From other sourcesÂ»> Â«From the webÂ»)
- In the Â«From the WebÂ» box, enter the URL. Provide user credential information if necessary from the web site itself. Click OK.Â»
- Power Query will scan the web page and load the data into the Â«Browser PanelÂ» under the Â«Table ViewÂ».
- Select the table you want to connect to by clicking on the list.
- Click Â«LoadÂ» and the web data will be displayed in your worksheet.
- Filter your results
- If you have a large spreadsheet with a lot of information, using the automatic filtering feature is the smartest thing you can do. To do this, click Data> Filter> AutoFilter. You can then click on one of the small boxes and filter the results according to your own needs.
Calculate the Sum
- Using shortcuts to calculate the sum of a whole column or a range of cells can save you a lot of time, especially if you use Excel regularly.
- Instead of manually entering the formula, simply use the shortcut Alt + = after you have selected the first empty cell in the column (the one at the end of the numbers). After running this command, press Tab and Excel shows you the result.
AutoCorrect and AutoComplete
- To save even more time when working in Excel, you should learn to write less. There are two ways to do this: AutoComplete and AutoCorrect.
- AutoCorrect is a feature that automatically corrects words and typos. To enable AutoCorrect, click the Tools tab and select AutoCorrect.
- The Auto Complete feature saves you precious time, especially when you try to manually type a numbered list. To enable it, go to the Edit menu, choose Fill, and click Series.
- With a single keystroke, you can switch between the normal standard Excel screen and the display mode, which shows you how the formulas actually appear in the system.
- The formula is Ctrl + ~. Press this combination once when you are in a spreadsheet and Excel will show the formulas instead of the results of these formulas.
Managing the page layout
- You’ll want to make sure your prints look as good as the screen display, so you’ll need to know how to manage the page layout. You’ll find these options by clicking the Page Layout tab.
- Consider playing with options such as page numbering, columns, and page borders to see how they work, then branch out.
Create a custom calculator
- The capabilities of calculations in Excel go far beyond simply adding subtotals to see the grand total. If you find yourself running the same complex calculations over and over again, let Excel take care of them so you can launch your old calculator:
- Open a new file and label the fields for what interests you. This can include rates, quarterly periods, present/future value and payments.
- Select the cell you want the result of each of the labeled fields to go to. Click Â«InsertÂ» and select Â«FunctionÂ» to open the Â«Insert FunctionÂ» window. Then select Â«FinancialÂ» to see all the functions in the financial calculation.
- Double-click on the labeled choice field, which will open a window of function arguments. Fill in the field numbers as the labels. Click Â«OKÂ» and you are done with the calculator for that label.
- Make use of the accounting functions.
- Excel is fully equipped for loan calculators, financial reports, expense tracking, forecasts and budget plans.
- Meet with the accountant and see metrics such as revenue, operating profit, interest, depreciation, net profit and quarterly trends at a glance. Pivot tables can help you create dynamic summary reports from raw data very easily, all in one drag and dropop. interface
- If you are doing this in a new spreadsheet, click on cell 1A and then click on the Â«NumberÂ» tab at the top of the page.
- Under Â«Cell formatÂ», select the Â«AccountingÂ» option. Unless you want to make additional settings, select Â«OKÂ». You can deselect to display the currency symbol if you wish at this time.
- You can apply this formatting to a range of cells by selecting the range of cells with a formatting painter tool.
- Built-in formulas that you can apply and modify to customize include cash flow and asset depreciation. After applying the formulas, continue to create other formulas that result in new column headings, such as date, balance, and amount.
Transform Numbers Into Tables and Graphs
- All it takes is a few clicks to transform rows and columns of numerical data into tables and graphs, which are much more visual and digestible. This is a significant time-saver for data analysis:
- Enter your data into the spreadsheet. For example, A1 could say Â«DateÂ» and B1 could say Â«Number of entriesÂ». A2 and B2 would have the data entries, as they correspond to each other.
- When you are done, select the upper left cell and then, while pressing Â«ShiftÂ», click on the lower right cell. This will highlight all the data.
- Click the Â«InsertÂ» tab at the top and select Â«ChartÂ» and Â«Recommended ChartsÂ».
- Click on a chart option, or click on Â«All chartsÂ» for additional options.
Map Calendars and Daily Schedules
- You already have software for calendars and daily schedules. Of course you do. But why resort to many individual pieces of software when you can handle it all?
- Use Excel to map out a content calendar for your website and blog. Use it to maintain a PTO schedule for all your employees.
- Color coordinate for different categories, so you can quickly get an understanding of the areas that may need more attention. It will help you monitor progress more efficiently:
- Perform a schedule template search. This varies greatly depending on which version of Excel you are using.
- Preview the schedule templates and download the most appropriate one to open in a new worksheet.
- Modify the text / colors as needed and desired, and start entering the data!
WHY LEARN EXCEL ?
- Analysts, consultants, marketing professionals, bankers and accountants use Excel constantly. You may even find that other random professionals, such as graphic designers and engineers, are working with the powerful formulas and tables that come with Excel.
- Seeing how Excel is so prominent in the workforce, it pays to learn all about it and put that experience on your resume. You may find that your current degree is not generating any employment prospects, so getting into Excel could get you a job in the meantime.
- Developing your Excel skills using online resources could improve your employment prospects without the need to spend a lot of money on college courses.
- Learning Excel could even improve your job opportunities if you don’t have any educational experience. People who didn’t go to college can get into coding, of course, but the same can be said about Microsoft Excel. By completing the right training, you automatically become more valuable in today’s workforce.
- Learning the basics of Excel is essential if you want a firm foundation for advanced functionality. Here are some resources to get you started, even if you have never used Excel before:
- The Excel Easy website: this tutorial allows you to get started with Microsoft Excel without overdoing it with jargon and technical terms. It starts with things like formatting cells, finding tapes and workbooks, and using keyboard shortcuts to speed up the editing process.
- The YouTube motion training channel: provides an attractive place to start your research, as the beginner’s video is only nine minutes long and has images you can follow.
- The beginner’s course has four sections, so you can break it down into parts and make notes as you skip through them when you need to refer to them.
- Microsoft Startup Guide – Offers a three-part video course with essentials for data entry and spreadsheet editing. Color coding and data bars are also covered, along with information on how to generate pivot tables and charts.
- GCF: a free learning environment with a wonderful collection of Excel tutorials and videos. The online guide begins with an introduction and explanation of OverDrive.
- It then moves on to work with cells, sheets, data, formulas and functions. It includes information on how to buy Microsoft Excel, along with a list of the latest features in the latest versions.
- Chandoo: Find intermediate information about conditional formatting and reporting quickly. The basics are summarized in this article, using text, images, and videos. However, it also has some additional resources for you to click on and read more.
- This beginner’s guide to Excel Made Easy: available in Keynote Support, this tutorial goes into questions like Â«What is Microsoft Excel? Although it may seem extremely basic, it is a good question to ask when you are trying to learn.
- There is also a wonderful design to the structure of a simple Excel spreadsheet. This way, you will know exactly where to go while learning Excel’s terms and shortcuts.
- Exposure to Excel: has a free online training course with links to several video lessons. Conditional formatting and error checking are just a few of the topics covered in the previous sections and they go all the way up to macros and some more advanced information.
- Excel Expo has a large community of followers. You can connect with these people and ask questions that really get answered in the comments.
- Guru99 Excel Tutorials: provides answers to questions about Excel functions, data charting, cloud Excel, the difference between CSV and Excel.
- It has some specific themes you can’t find anywhere else, and everything is free with beautiful images and animations.
- The WikiHow for Wow to use Excel: this could be one of your first stops if you are a complete beginner with Microsoft Excel. Although not as complete, the guide touches on the real basics with screenshots that have expanded the areas and arrows to guide you.
- Everything from printing your Excel sheet to completing basic functions is covered here in an easy to read format.
- The Excel Basic Functions page: Even advanced users need an update on the simplest functions in Excel, and this is a solid resource to have on hand. For example, you may need to find out what the Find and Replace function is. A quick search through this article leads you to the answer.
Free Excel Courses in the United States
- Business Excel Skills inÂ Macquarie University
- Excel Business Skills: Essentials inÂ Macquarie University
- Excel / VBA for creative problem solving, part 1 inÂ University of Colorado Boulder
- Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I inÂ Macquarie University
- Mastering data analysis in Excel inÂ Duke University
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using Excel inÂ Rice University
Free Excel Courses in Mexico
Microsoft ExcelÂ® Basic Level inCiece Mexico.
Start your learning by familiarizing yourself with the tool, get to know its main uses, functions and benefits. You will learn to apply different types of formats, you will know first formulas, graphics and tables. You will learn the first tricks that will make the use of Excel easier and faster.
Intermediate Level – Ciece Mexico
- Duration: 10 hours (2 hours daily).
- Frequency: 5 days (Mon-Fri) or 2 Saturdays
- In this level we will explore more in depth the formats and conditional functions, we will know more complex formulas, logical reasoning, use of operators, different types of calculations, dynamic tables, dynamic graphics, as well as data management.
Advanced Level – Ciece Mexico
- Duration: 10 hours (2 hours daily).
- Frequency: 5 days (Mon-Fri) or 2 Saturdays
- 10 Hours of Training
- At this level we will know the necessary tools to protect and add security and protect our projects, apply data validation and start the automation of some actions.
Excel Basic inÂ Research Foundation for Professional Development (findes)
CuauhtÃ©moc Courses Beginner Level 20h – 3 Weeks
- Updated courses for immediate application … The course aims to provide you with the basic knowledge of Excel tools so that you can apply them to your working life.
- As part of your training you will learn how to generate spreadsheets, use basic functions, capture data and present it in an attractive way, apply formats and styles …
- Learn about: Cell and sheet operations, basic Excel, Spreadsheet.
Microsoft Excel Basic Course
- Quantec training – Miguel Hidalgo courses Beginners level 10h – 2 Days
- Introduction to the main functions. (add, average, count, max, min, add yes, count yes, average yes) Insert Function Dialog Box…
- Learn about: Microsoft Office, Formulas in Excel, Data Analysis.
Microsoft Excel Applied to Finance
- Research Foundation for Professional Development (findes)
- CuauhtÃ©moc Courses
- 20h – 3 Weeks
- Updated courses for immediate application …
- The course is aimed at professionals who work in the area of finance, accounting, tax or administrative sector.
- The program aims to help you learn the utilities and tools of Excel that are useful for financial analysis by conducting exercises …
- Learn about: Excel for Beginners, Basic Excel, Excel Applied to Finance.
Excel Basics – Macrotraining
- Courses Mexico Beginner level 10h – 2 Days
- Applying all of Excel for over 15 years…
- Remove Content from a Cell – Books Sheets, Cells, Rows, Columns, Ranges, Remove Duplicates – Move through Sheets, AutoFill, Formula Bar … Learn about: Basic Excel operations, Learning Excel, Functions in Excel.
Practical Intermediate Excel
- Coldercom – school of law and communication
- Coyoacan Intermediate Level Courses Dates to choose
- He will contact you to inform you of the registration process. I. Formulas and functions, review of basic concepts (apply dynamically… Learn about: Basic Excel, Microsoft Office, Excel Functions.
Free Excel Courses in Puerto Rico
- Other Courses | private or group Excel classes (all levels)
- Upgrade Solutions (787) 354-7220
- Upgrade Solutions
- Saint John
- Over 15 years helping hundreds of professionals through Excel Courses adapted to the need of each student or company, available in PRIVATE or GROUP mode in order to provide a more direct experience with their need, profession or current situation at the most reasonable market prices.
Microsoft Excel Course in Puerto Rico- Basic Foundations
This course is offered in Puerto Rico
Microsoft Excel is the most popular alternative for saving, organizing and managing data. Learn how to use the program’s latest tools. Create and manage tables, reports and graphs. Learn tricks to use data correctly.
Advanced Excel Certification
Contact hours: 21 hours
Description of the certification:Â This certification in Advanced Excel provides the student with a hands-on academic environment in a computer room where they can practice all the skills that will be presented in the course.
The main objective is to provide students with the knowledge to take the Microsoft Excel Certification Exam – Microsoft Office Specialist (77-420).
Topics to be covered:
- Creating and Managing Pivot Tables to Generate Reports and Charts
- Basic and Advanced Filters & Sort
- Data Validation
- Drop Down Lists
- Advanced Table Management
- Insert Excel Objects in Word
- Graphics Management
- Basic and advanced functions such as IF, SUMIF, COUNTIF
- Safety Data Sheets and Data Sheets
- Views Protected by Passwords
- Data Consolidation & Subtotals
- Structured References & Defined Names
- Basic MacrosInvestment:
- Contact Information
- Prof. Wanda NegrÃ³n – CoordinatorCopyright Â© 2019 College of Business Administration – University of Puerto Rico – MayagÃ¼ez Campus Tel: (787) 265
Excel Training San Juan
Get hands-on Excel training to complete your work faster or stand out from the crowd.
POPULAR EXCEL COURSES
Course Starts Location Price
- Excel 2016 – Part 1 4/12/2019 San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Excel 2016 – Part 2 4/15/2019 San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Excel 2016 – Part 3 4/11/2019 San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Excel 2013 – Part 1 6/5/2019 San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Excel 2013 – Part 2 5/10/2019 San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Free Excel Courses in Canada
- Saturday, May 4, 9:00 am
- DGC Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Starts at CA $ 30.00
- Sun June 2nd at 9:00 am
- DGC Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Starts at CA $ 30.00
- Saturday, June 8, 9:00 am
- DGC Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Starts at CA $ 30.00
Excel Basics Part 2
- Saturday, May 4, 10:00 am
- Toronto Public Library – Malvern District Library, Scarborough, Ontario
Microsoft / MS Excel training
- Wed, April 10, 7:00 pm + 20 more events
- Starts at CA $ 45.00
Microsoft Excel Advanced Training Courses | SRA. Excel 2019 Classes Toronto
- Friday May 24th at 10:00 am
- PMVISION Training, Toronto, Ontario
- Starts at CA $ 300.00
Excel Certificate Program
Get the fundamental information and tools needed to master the creation of spreadsheets in Excel.
- CPA Canada
- Increase your ability to create functional and dynamic spreadsheets with our Excel Certificate Program, a practical and relevant online educational program that covers the essential business and financial related knowledge of Excel.
- This ten-course program provides detailed information on Excel formulas and functions for data analysis, spreadsheet modeling, financial analysis and more.
- The program offers extensive resources, e-books and practical examples that are all yours to keep.
- At the end of this program, you will be a solid intermediate Excel user with the necessary background knowledge to continue your specialization. You will also be better positioned in your accounting practice to provide optimal service to your clients or organization.
The complete Excel certificate program, including the final evaluation, is worth 29 CPD hours. To receive the Certificate of Completion, participants must complete the following courses:
- Introduction to Excel: Beginning the Journey to Spreadsheet Mastery
- Formulas and functions: an introduction to the power of Excel
- Excel Formatting Tools: How to add eye-catching elements
- Excel formulas and functions: Logic and searches.
- Excellent mathematical and financial functions: Formulas for business decision makers
- Excel date and time functions: Theory and application
- Excel’s text and information functions: it’s not just about the numbers
- Excel tables and tabular data.
- Introduction to Pivot Tables in Excel
- Introduction to Data Visualization: Converting Data into Information in Excel
- While there are no prerequisites, we suggest taking the courses in the above order. All participants must complete the final evaluation in order to receive their Certificate of Completion.
- Additional options and pricing may be available. See pricing and registration for details.
- $ 1,695.00
- Deepen your understanding of Excel’s built-in date and time functions so you can perform complex calculations more effectively.
- Calculator resting on a balance sheet
EXCEL TABLES AND TABULAR DATA
- Learn how to create effective tabular data sets in Excel so you can better organize and analyze financial information.
- Women’s account working in an Excel spreadsheet on a computer
EXCEL FORMATTING TOOLS: ADDING EYE-CATCHING ELEMENTS
Learn how to use Excel to create interesting and impactful financial reports.
Microsoft Excel Training
- COSTI’s Microsoft Excel training courses help students learn the skills needed to start using Microsoft Excel.
- COSTI’s students will learn how to build worksheets, prepare charts, use formulas, and format cells. The courses are offered at the Basic and Intermediate levels.
Who is eligible:
- COSTI’s Microsoft Excel training courses are available to anyone over the age of 18 with basic keyboard skills and a working knowledge of English. Students should also be comfortable working with Microsoft Windows.
Enter the program:
For information about COSTI’s Microsoft Excel training courses, including start dates and times, please refer to the Skills Training Calendar.
THIS PROGRAM IS LOCATED AT:
- Language and Skills Training Services, North York
- Sheridan Mall, 1700 Wilson Avenue, Suite 206
- Toronto, ON
- Phone: 416.244.9980 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language and Skills Training Services, Toronto
- 700 Caledonia Road
- Toronto, ON
- Phone: 416.244.9980 | email@example.com
Free Excel Courses in Argentina
Certified by: Austral University of Argentina
- Content: learn how to master the different techniques of information gathering, organization of calculations, scheduling of dates and times, construction of graphs, advanced reports, and much more.
- Microsoft Excel Advanced Course – Microcentro – Buenos Aires Next Course Next Course
IT EducationMicrosoft Excel Advanced Course
- Center: IT Education
- Method: Face to face
- Place: Microcentro
Excel Applied to Business (Advanced Level)
Free Excel Courses in Chile
Microsoft Excel Intermediate Advanced
FURNACE OF THE LAKES
- Course Osorno (Chile) Basic Level Dates to choose
- At the end of the course the participants will be able to apply in a more automated way the Excel software, using …
Learn about Intermediate Excel
- Course Santiago (Chile) Intermediate level Dates to be chosen
- Course for professionals interested in keeping accounts with Microsoft Excel and making all kinds of calculations and budgets. The course includes… Learn about: Databases, Accounting in Excel, Calculations in general… 161 â¬
Microsoft Excel Advanced
Course Santiago (Chile) Advanced level Dates to be chosen
Course for professionals interested in carrying out administrative or accounting documents using Microsoft Excel, or generating any document… Learn about: Accounting in Excel, Administrative documents, Working with data…
Excel Applied to the Food Recipe Book
Course Santiago (Chile) Intermediate level Dates to be chosen
This is a course for professionals dedicated to nutrition and restoration. No previous knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required. The course… Learn about: Pivot tables, Spreadsheets, Databases…
Pivot Tables with Microsoft Excel
Course Santiago (Chile) Intermediate level Dates to be chosen
Course for professionals interested in handling data with the Microsoft Excel database. It includes a workbook and a tutor… Learn about: Creation of dynamic tables, Data management, Calculation of percentages.
Free Excel Courses in Spain
Excel Business Skills: Intermediate
Autonomous University of Barcelona
Excel: Fundamentals and Tools
Certified by: Polytechnic University of Valencia
Content: Introductory and intensive course that will allow you to explore the most common tools of Microsoft Excel, from the basics to graphics, functions and data tables.
Advanced Excel: Data Import and Analysis
Certified by: Polytechnic University of Valencia
Content: If you feel ready enough to take the big step, then take this advanced course to learn the techniques and strategies for importing, consolidating and visualizing data from any source with Excel.
Excel – FREE COURSE
- This course is aimed at administrative staff, computer technicians or anyone who wants to improve their computer skills in EXCEL program, (Course highly recommended by Innova Estrategias)
- It is focused on those people without previous experience who are looking for a specialization that facilitates their labor insertion. Very useful course for its management.
Any person can do this course independently of the level of studies reached previously, without problem of ages, if you want you will be able to obtain a certificate of achievement.
Taught by the Polytechnic University of Valencia through EdX, with this MOOC you will learn to manipulate the various functions offered by Excel, data tables and graphs. It lasts eight weeks and demands an approximate dedication of four hours per week.
Excel 2: Data management
Also dictated by the Polytechnic University of Valencia through the EdX platform, with this course you will deepen what was seen in the previous one. You will learn to: create templates and link data, group data into tables to extract information, use dynamic tables and graphs, use hypothesis analysis and data conversion utilities. It lasts six weeks and demands an hourly load of four hours per week.
Course of Visual Basic for Excel
Cef – Center for Financial Studies
- Course Madrid and 2 venues plus 21h
- Once you request information through the Emagister.com catalogue the centre will contact you to inform you of the registration process…
Learn about: Databases, Generating automatic macros with the Excel tool, Matrixes and Collections.
Course Barcelona Intermediate Level Job opportunities
The Microsoft Excel 2013 Course is aimed at workers in different administrative areas and people who, because of their work or personal issues,… Learn about: Spreadsheets, Excel 2013, Spreadsheet.
Free Excel Courses in Colombia
Mastering Data Analysis in Excel
Microsoft Excel Advanced Course
University of the Andes
MicrosoftÂ® Excel is a powerful tool, which allows you to create pivot tables, advanced and nested functions, macros and other applications… Learn about: Excel 2005, Basic Excel, Excel 2003…
Basic Excel Course
Pontifical Bolivarian University
Nowadays the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet is a powerful software of very common use in modern office and in many fields… Learn about: Cell references, Work environment, Mixed references in formulas…
Intermediate Excel Course
Pontifical Bolivarian University
Today, the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet is a powerful software very common in modern office and in many fields of training… Learn about: Formats with formulas, advanced graphics, database functions…
Course: Utilization Office Tools
EUD Foundation Graduates District University
For: Effective and commercial presentations. Board of Directors presentations. Reports in Excel Information Management in Tables Relevant Excel functions…
Learn about: Graphics Management, Reports in Excel, Business writing…
EXCEL IN BACKGROUND
Course BogotÃ¡ (Colombia) Advanced level 25h
Course objective: Learn the different advanced Excel tools. Aimed at: Advanced Excel is a useful tool for… Learn about: Excel functions, advanced Excel, computer applications…
To run from a shortcut Copy macro Delete macro Modify macro Run macro Stop running a macro – Start Excel without running… Learn about: Excel Macros, Advanced Excel, Excel Formulas…
Excel Applied to Human Resources
Practical seminar developing the skills in Excel for the management of human resources processes… Learn about: Human Resources, Human Resources Indicators, HR Indicators…
Average, average. Yeah, count. Yes, Maximum, Minimum Logical function if, yes Nested combination of the logical function Search, search . Learn about: Advanced Excel, Data Validation, Cell Range Operations…
Free Excel Courses in Venezuela
Microsoft Excel (Macro and Visual Basic Programming)
Course Caracas (Venezuela) 16h
OBJECTIVE: At the end of the course the student will be able to automate his activities through VBA programming for Excel, by means of… Learn about: Microsoft Office, Excel Macros, E-Sheet…
Excel Presential Course
RADIO INSTITUTE (RADIO ECCA)
Course Campo Mata, AnzoÃ¡tegui State (Venezuela)
It is necessary to have a computer to carry out the practices that complement the course, as well as to have installed Excel 97… Learn about: Excel functions, Excel formulas, Excel graphics…
Ms Excel XP Intermediate Level
Course Barcelona (Venezuela) Intermediate level
Reference in Professional Training and IT Consulting services, for the security, trust, loyalty and support that our clients give us… Learn about: Excel XP, Excel intermediate, Microsoft Office…
ATECNEA IN EXCELSIS
Course Caracas Chacao (Venezuela)
Directed at: Students and professionals who wish to learn, expand and master Excel, as a competitive tool in the world of work… Learn about: Microsoft Office, Spreadsheet, Computer Applications…
Course Caracas (Venezuela) 12h
OBJECTIVE: At the end of the course the student will be able to master the daily concepts of Excel (cell, sheet and book), insert and work … Learn about: Excel Formulas, Print Microsoft Excel windows, Graphics in Excel…
Ms Excel Xp-Advanced level
Course Barcelona (Venezuela) Advanced level
For the different economic sectors of the country, to shape our seal of quality in each of the services, constantly adding value and being… Learn about: Advanced Excel, Excel XP, Computer applications…
Ms Excel Intermediate Level
Course Barcelona (Venezuela) Intermediate level
We present you a series of courses oriented to the development of activities in the use of technological tools… Learn about: Computer applications, Excel 2003, Spreadsheet…
Excel Intermediate 2
Course Barcelona (Venezuela) Intermediate level 8h
Introduction. Excel Elements Starting to work with Excel Operations with Formulas and Functions files Manipulating cells Formatting cells… Learn about: Intermediate Excel, Spreadsheet, Microsoft Office…
Ms Excel XP -Basic level
Course Barcelona (Venezuela) Basic level
We are an organization oriented to the sale of Hardware and Software, as well as to provide quality services in the area of Professional Training and Consulting… Learn about: Excel XP, E-Sheet, Basic Excel…
FREE MICROSOFT EXCEL COURSE
What is EXCEL and what is it for ?
EXCEL: It is an application that allows you to make spreadsheets, which is integrated in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Also, this means that if you already know another Office program, such as Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, you will be familiar with using Excel, since many icons and commands work in a similar way in all Office programs.
- As a result, it is a new results-oriented user interface that provides powerful tools and features that you can use to easily analyze, share, and manage your data.
- Therefore, a spreadsheet is used to work with numbers in a simple and intuitive way. This is done using a grid where you can enter numbers, letters and graphs in each grid cell.
- Also, a spreadsheet supports up to one million rows and 16,000 columns, allowing you to explore large amounts of data.
- For example, to add up a series of numbers you just enter them one below the other, as you would do on a piece of paper, place yourself in the cell where the result will go and tell Excel that you want to do the sum of what you have on top.
Also, to work with Excel you must know the basics of:
- Workbook: It is the file we create in it.
- Spreadsheet: These are the sheets that make up a workbook.
- Also, Columns: Set of cells selected vertically. They are named with letters.
- So, Rows: The horizontal selection of a set of cells which are numbered.
- Finally, Cells: Intersection of a column and a row and is distinguished by the name of the column it belongs to and then the number of its row.
Among its functions we have:
- Enriched conditional formatting
- Easy to write formulas
- Sort and filter numbers
- It’s a grapher.
- It’s a database manager
- Share graphics
- Works with pivot tables
- Protects sheets, rows, books
- It has connections with external data
- Works with print formats
- Quick access to more templates
- Another good thing about Excel is that you don’t have to know math to use it.
- In many cases it is enough to use the basic operations. Of course, if you know math much better you can get more out of Excel.
- As a result, the terms used in Excel:
- Sheet tabs: Allow you to switch between the Excel sheets in a workbook.
- Formula bar: Enter data in the cells.
- Column Titles: Grayed out boxes at the top of the column.
Free Excel Course
Row Titles: Gray squares located to the left of the rows and allows you to list them.Also, Active Cell: The one surrounded by a thick border and makes it available at that time.
Also, when you start Excel an initial screen appears, in it, we will see its fundamental components, so we will know the names of the different elements and among them we have:
- Office button.
- Quick access toolbar.
- The Title Bar.
- A Ribbon Bar.
- Formula Bar.
- Work Area.
- Sheet Selector.
- Row labels.
- Sheet Labels.
- Insert New Sheet button
- View mode and Zoom bar.
Other Topics of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA
Excel Course Image
Resumen / Summary
TÃtulo / Article Name
EXCEL COURSES: Basic and Advanced
DescripciÃ³n / Description
Free Excel Online Courses. Many Offers Face-to-Face and Downloadable Formats. In Countries like Canada and United States
Autor / Author
Juan Carlos Franco
Autor / Publisher Name
Logo / Publisher Logo