The Color Dark Wine (Meaning and Code in the Color Chart)
The dark wine color is within the dark shades of red and purple. It belongs to the RGB group. This color is widely used in the textile and decoration world.Â The dark wine color can be complementary to most neutrals (black, white, light gray, dark gray, toasted, brown).
The dark wine color was coined after a specific hair dye product took the name and became popular.
In the 1990s, dark wine color became the most popular color for lipstick. It was used specifically by people who identified with the Gothic subculture. It has also been a popular color for sheets and pillowcases.
The Psychology of Dark Wine Color
It is often associated with an upper-class society. Its rich tone and red hue are interpreted as significant sophistication.
It is considered more serious than the lighter red tones and lacks a sense of fun and luminous energy that has shades like pink.
It can be seen as a color that indicates power. The combination of its psychological seriousness and powerful energy gives it a sense of great ambition. Therefore, people who are trying to show their power or wealthy class may use the color dark wine as a way to show these traits.
Some Dark Wine Color Code
Hex color code #4b1a21
- Hex color code #4b1a21 is a dark pink-red shadow. In RGB color model #4b1a21 it is composed of 29.41% red, 10.2% green and 12.94% blue.
- In HSL color space #4b1a21 it has a hue of 351Â° (degrees), 49% saturation and 20% lightness. This color has a wavelength of approximately 648.8 nm.
Hex color code #50162a
- Hex color code #50162a is a dark shade of pink. In RGB color model #50162a it is composed of 31.37% red, 8.63% green and 16.47% blue.
- In HSL color space #50162a it has a hue of 339Â° (degrees), 57% saturation and 20% lightness. This color has a wavelength of approximately 496.28 nm.
Hex color code #401222
- Hex color code #401222 is a dark shade of pink. In RGB color model #401222 it is composed of 25.1% red, 7.06% green and 13.33% blue.
- In HSL color space #401222 it has a hue of 339Â° (degrees), 56% saturation and 16% lightness. This color has a wavelength of approximately 496.59 nm. It is 25% darker than #5016a.
Hex color code #330e1b
- Hex color code #330e1b is a very dark shade of pink. In RGB color model #330e1b it is composed of 20% red, 5.49% green and 10.59% blue.
- In HSL color space #330e1b it has a hue of 339Â° (degrees), 57% saturation and 13% lightness. This color has a wavelength of approximately 496.85 nm.
Other Topics of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA
Images and Drawings of Wine Colour
Resumen / Summary
TÃtulo / Article Name
DARK WINE COLOR: Psychology, Meaning and Code
DescripciÃ³n / Description
The Color Dark Wine: Types of Dark Wine on the Color Chart
Autor / Author
Juan Carlos Franco
Autor / Publisher Name
Logo / Publisher Logo