Today’s world of computers expands human knowledge and solves problems in business, science, education and entertainment.Â As a computer science student, you will select an area of application to provide you with the comprehensive knowledge and experience that employers desire.
The Bachelor of Science in Computer is a degree that encompasses a variety of subjects covering business and information technology areas. The course provides a quality application and theoretical principles in computer science to equip students with a deep understanding of real-world problems.
What Does a Bachelor of Science in Computer Do ?
- Implement secure processes based on best practices when developing software and dealing with computer systems.
Evaluate standard algorithms, techniques and software technologies appropriately for a given problem and think critically and creatively to generate innovative and optimal theoretical and practical solutions.
- Identify, evaluate, and synthesize information from a variety of computer sources to optimize the software design and implementation process.
- Document software development activities and artifacts and communicate them in written and oral form to technical and non-technical audiences and effectively communicate in a manner appropriate to the audience and purpose.
- Effectively utilize new and existing technologies, recognizing their advantages and limitations.
Maintain intellectual curiosity by updating their knowledge, participate in ongoing training and research, and take control of their own learning and development.
- Recognize and apply IEEE / ACM / ACS standards in the software design and development process.
- Contribute to society’s use of technology in an ethical, legal and socially responsible manner.
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership and ethical practice by working independently and collaboratively.
Some Programs of the Free Computer Science Degree Area
- IT Professional
- Computer security professional
- Software engineer / developer
- Application and software development.
- Design and development of games.
- Cyber security
- IT Analysis
Subjects Included in the Free Computer Science Degree Program
This course will provide you with a high level of knowledge of computer systems and processes related to software development and maintenance.Â It covers aspects of modern computing, starting with fundamental programming and theoretical knowledge; followed by specialization in computer science, cyber security or software engineering.
You will use C and Java as tools to learn basic concepts such as object orientation and algorithms. Linux skills are taught throughout the course, starting with the basics and progressing to advanced topics.
Some of the Countries Where the B.S. in Computer Science is Offered
- Hong Kong
- United States
- United Kingdom
Some of the Universities Where you are Studying for your Free Degree in Computer Science
Degree in Creative Computing
- University of Applied Sciences St. PÃ¶lten
- Saint PÃ¶lten, Austria
The human-computer interface is at the heart of the digital transformation. This degree program provides you with the skills to plan, design and program these interfaces and allows you to combine technical programming knowledge with creative experience.
Bachelor of Science in Business and Computing
- Arden University
- Coventry, United Kingdom
Arden University’s business and computer program will provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to help you take the next step in your career.
Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Studies
- University of Washington and Jefferson
- Washington, USA
The Computer Science and Information Studies program has the dual mission of preparing students to take a leadership role in information technology.
Studies in Different Academic Levels
Image of BACHELOR DEGREE
Resumen / Summary
TÃtulo / Article Name
FREE BACHELOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
DescripciÃ³n / Description
What is a Computer Science Degree ? Subjects, Duration, Universities and Countries of Study
Autor / Author
Juan Carlos Franco
Autor / Publisher Name
Logo / Publisher Logo