Foreign Trade, also known as International Trade, is the exchange of goods, capital and services across international borders and territories.Â Generally, no country can produce all the goods and services it requires.
They must depend on other countries to import goods that are not available or available in insufficient quantities. Similarly, they may export goods that are excessive in quantity in other countries.Â Â«Foreign tradeÂ» means trade between two or more countries.
In the 21st century, the United States, the European Union and China are the three most important markets in the world. In most countries, foreign trade represents the share of GDP (Gross Domestic Product).Â This programme usually lasts 3 to 4 years.
What Does a Graduate in Foreign Trade Do ?
- A Bachelor in Foreign Trade, comprises the principles and techniques of foreign trade and international marketing.
- They learn the functional disciplines of international business while gaining an in-depth understanding of the political, cultural and economic aspects of doing business in the international marketplace.
- Knows how to gather and interpret information that will enable the student to make decisions in the world of international business.
- Knows how to use quantitative methods applied to international business.
- Develops sufficient communication skills to convey information, ideas and solutions related to business.
- Develops skills in all operations related to foreign trade and international marketing.
- Knows how to incorporate intercultural negotiation strategies in international relations, create and implement an internationalization strategy, as well as knowing the basic concepts of foreign direct investment (FDI)
- He is fluent in business languages.
Subjects Included in the Free Bachelor in Foreign Trade Program
An undergraduate student in foreign trade is taught how companies operate in an increasingly globalized economy.Â You will cover economics, finance, management, statistics and marketing from an international perspective.Â You will explore key issues such as digital business, corporate responsibility and the challenges of economic development and sustainability.
You will learn:
- International economics and trade
- How the global market works and how countries are interrelated.
- International Financial Management
- Identify how a highly globalized financial market affects local businesses and multinational corporations.
- International Market
- Learn about the nature of the international market and the new digital economy. Explore the challenges marketing managers face when operating in a global multicultural environment.
Some Countries Where you can Study for a Free Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Trade
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- SwedenUnited Kingdom
- United States
Some Universities that Offer a Free Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Trade
University of Arizona
East Michigan University
University of Essex
University of Vancouver Island
Australian College of Commerce and Information Technology
Studies in Different Academic Levels
Image of BACHELOR DEGREE
Resumen / Summary
TÃtulo / Article Name
FREE BACHELOR IN FOREIGN TRADE
DescripciÃ³n / Description
What Does a Graduate in Foreign Trade Do ? Subjects, Jobs, Duration, Universities and Countries of Study.
Autor / Author
Juan Carlos Franco
Autor / Publisher Name
Logo / Publisher Logo