Meaning of the Aries Zodiacal Sign
As the first sign in the zodiac, the presence of Aries always marks the beginning of something energetic and turbulent. They continually seek out dynamics, speed and competition, always being first in everything from work to social gatherings.
Aries: the Flying Ram Guided by the story of the Golden Fleece, an Aries is ready to be the hero of the day, flying and carrying many people in danger of extinction and powerless on their backs. The story of the glory that is not easy to carry is on these two horns, and if this animal doesn’t let go, allow the change and give someone a warm sweater, they won’t have much to receive from the world.
Each Aries has the task of sharing his or her position, power, gold or physical strength with others voluntarily, or the energy will stop in its natural flow, fear will take over and the process of giving and receiving will keep the balance at zero.
Characteristics of the Aries Sign
Thanks to its ruling planet Mars and the fact that it belongs to the element Fire (like Leo and Sagittarius), Aries is one of the most active zodiac signs. It is in their nature to act, sometimes before they think it through.
- The Sun in such high dignity gives them excellent organizational skills, so you will rarely meet an Aries who is not able to finish several things at once, often before lunch!
- Their challenges manifest themselves when they get impatient, become aggressive and vent their anger by pointing it at others. Strong personalities born under this sign have the task of fighting for their goals, embracing unity and teamwork through this incarnation.
- Aries rules the head and directs with the head, often literally with the head first, leaning forward for speed and focus.
- His representatives are naturally courageous and rarely fear judgment and risk. They possess youthful strength and energy, regardless of their age, and quickly perform any given task.
- Aries people tend to have a lot of energy, which they apply to everything from tackling large projects to unleashing their lustful libidos with a lover.
- This sign of confidence is known to jump before you look, immersing you in each new experience with an enthusiasm for life that few can muster. As the first sign of the zodiac, they love to be number one and can be pioneers and trendsetters.
- These people are true originals who inspire the rest of us. With all their firepower and can-do attitude, there’s nothing an Aries can’t take on (and can’t take on). Sometimes, Aries can be selfish or too focused on themselves.
- It can be a “blind spot” for them, and Aries’ friends may need to remind them from time to time to share their toys. Aries are born with an innate sense of entitlement, which helps them break glass ceilings, but it can also be unpleasant for people in extreme doses.
- This sign can be presented as abrasive or overly aggressive. However, Aries will never back down from a challenge and can be a heroic champion for anyone in danger.
Aries Zodiac Personality
Aries likes: comfortable clothes, assuming leadership roles, physical challenges, individual sports.
Aries does not like: inactivity, delays, work that does not use one’s talents.
- Aries’ energy can be stubborn and voluntary. It causes us to sink into our heels, stand firm and refuse to be pushed.
- Under the influence of a planetary transit of Aries, we can pit our own metaphorical ram’s horns against the same obstacle until we knock it down, often by force of will.
- The sure energy of Aries helps us to believe in ourselves and to defend others. The essence of the Aries energy is shown to be encouraging, unstoppable, bold, devoted, heroic and humanitarian.
- In its shadow form, the Aries energy can make us proud, self-centered, impulsive, bossy, stubborn, reckless and competitive. This sign likes a challenge, but be careful not to be selfish or overbearing under the influence of Aries.
- Friends: the social life of an Aries representative is always moving, warm and full of new encounters. They are tolerant of the people they come in contact with, respect different personalities and the openness they can provoke with a simple presence.
- Their circle of friends needs a wide range of strange individuals, mainly to make them feel that they have different views on personal matters that they don’t know how to resolve.
- Since people born in the sign of Aries communicate easily, with a direct and honest approach, they will make an incredible number of contacts and acquaintances in your life. Even so, they are often cut off from dishonesty and unclear intentions.
- Long-term friendships in your lives will come with those who are so energetic and courageous to share their inner selves at any time.
- Family: Independent and ambitious, an Aries often knows where he wants to go at an early age, separating from his family a little earlier. Even when they are children they can be difficult to control, and if they don’t receive enough love and patience from their parents, all their intimate attachments may suffer later in life.
- A great deal of anger comes from the Aries signal if too many restrictions are applied, and only when they come from liberal families will they be able to nurture their bonds with an easy flow.
- Even when this is not the case, they will assume family obligations when they must be attended to, never refusing more work as if their energy source were infinite.
Aries Zodiacal Sign in Love
Aries is a fire sign with the need to take the initiative when it comes to romance. When they fall in love, they will express their feelings to the person they are in love with, without even thinking about it. The compatibility of an Aries with other signs of the zodiac is very complex.
Aries in love can shower their loved one with affection, sometimes even with excess, forgetting to verify the information they receive in return. They are very passionate, energetic and loving adventures. An Aries is a passionate lover, sometimes even addicted to the pleasures of the flesh and sexual encounters.
With its opposite sign of being Libra, the sign of relationship, tact and diplomacy, it is the furthest point from its natural personality.
This can present a problem in their romantic experience, as they seem to not have enough patience and focus on their partner, as much as they do on the passionate approach they always nurture.
They have to embrace all things Venus, with all their love, tenderness, joy, peaceful satisfaction and foreplay. Still, your partner must keep in mind that they need adrenaline and excitement every day, and your relationship can only be strong and lasting if their primary needs are met.
Most Aries can turn on themselves, with great respect for their own limits, but are highly compatible with certain zodiac signs.
Date range: March 21 – April 19
Characteristics of Women with the Aries Sign
- Aries women are courageous and natural leaders. They are energetic, charismatic, dynamic and in love with challenges and adventures. If you want to attract an Aries woman’s attention, you must let her seduce you and appeal to her independent character.
- A woman born under the zodiac sign of Aries is extremely passionate and sexual, which makes her irresistible to the opposite sex. She is constantly on the move and will never let herself be invaded by a man, while craving love and trying to hold on to control.
- To attract a woman born in this sign, one has to take action, but not give the impression that control has been taken.
- She needs to be free to show initiative and fight for the affection of her loved one, expecting the same in return. Once she falls in love, she is extremely faithful and sometimes too jealous.
- Having a partner means giving her all the attention she needs, giving her time and constantly striving to show that there is love behind the act.
- Confident and dominant, she not only needs someone to follow, but someone who is equally energetic and strong. A relationship with an Aries woman can be interesting, adventurous and exciting, but only if one is ready to assume a less dominant role from time to time.
- The feminine energy of Aries is for passionate and generous lovers, delightfully fun friends and excellent creative collaborators. Sex with an Aries woman can be a combustible affair, a true bonfire of passion that can be completely consumed.
- Aries rules the first house, which has to do with the physical, so you will discover that a female Aries lives fully in her body. The physical world is her natural domain, so a purely intellectual or emotional affair simply won’t do for this brilliant woman’s torch.
- She needs a regular sexual connection to keep her happy (and healthy), so don’t neglect to love your Mrs. Aries if you want her to stay with you.
- Can you trust your Mrs. Aries? Well, it all depends on whether you give her a good reason not to wander off into more exciting connections. A wandering eye and appreciation for a sexy body that stays fit and tight are the hallmarks of this wild woman.
Characteristics of Men with the Aries Sign
- The Aries man is a mixture of a fearless warrior and an undisciplined child. Aries is one of the easiest signs to understand, they are action oriented, outgoing and assertive people. They want to be in charge, the boss, the hunter, the instigator. They are typically confident, ardent, bold, spontaneous and independent.
- This man is particularly masculine and virile. And he is in touch with his inner child. The later manifests itself in good and bad ways; on the positive side, he tends to be very funny and adventurous, and on the negative side he can be very grumpy if he doesn’t get what he wants, or is ignored.
- He tends to be very competitive, but unlike some signs, he also has a strong sense of fair play: he wants to win for himself; to show the world he could do it, and he is not interested in cheating or deception. He hates being bossed around, or feeling trapped.
- Uncomplicated, bold, aggressive and impulsive, Aries can sometimes be seen as selfish, insensitive, overbearing, blunt and impatient. They are never afraid to take risks. Lacking self-control, they more than compensate for resilience: this is a tough cookie, one that will live life to the fullest.
- Ambitious and hardworking, he will usually earn a living, although he probably won’t be the best at saving the money he makes, but will prefer to enjoy it when it comes.
- The danger for an Aries in a relationship is to be too controlling and confrontational. They need to consciously curb their desire to fight and win. More specifically, they need to learn how to lose when they are fighting someone they love.
- It may sound like a quote from Sun Tzu, but in love they need to learn the art of “winning seems to lose”.
- Independence is the key to understanding an Aries, as they do not like to take orders from others. To seduce an Aries man, you must learn to play the game by their rules.
- This man often finds the pursuit of his desire more exciting than the capture, and his conquering nature often causes him to pursue companions he cannot have.
- To get his attention, one must play hard to get, as if sending a message that he needs to fight for a prize and that the one he really wants to be with wins.
How Does the Aries Sign Conquer Love ?
The loving nature of an Aries in love and relationships.
- In love, an Aries is a one-to-one lover. They love attention, both giving and receiving … and often can never get enough. That is, as long as things remain interesting.
- An Aries is as direct and quick in the pursuit of love as they are in all other areas of their life. They pursue what they desire, guaranteeing their heart’s desire as quickly as possible. Usually, they are the ones who pursue, and rarely take no for an answer…
- An Aries will pursue with a burning desire, without fear and with passion. An Aries will fall in love quickly. They are ardent lovers.
- Aries is the first in line to set things in motion … whether or not everything is done completely differently. Aries prefers to initiate rather than complete, so it is extremely important to do new and exciting things with an Aries to keep the fire going.
- The Aries is a sign of fire, and fire needs oxygen (air) to burn. Give words of encouragement. Aries love praise and compliments, even if it is true.
- Do not whisper falsely in the ear of an Aries. You may end up fighting a war, instead of feeding the fires of passion, if what you say is not true. An Aries lover loves to hear how wonderful they are, especially how important they are, and they can never hear these things enough.
- They love to talk about themselves, so do your best to listen. An Aries lover also listens very well. They will give you their full attention. A sign of esteem, an Aries can easily initiate healthy self-esteem and self-love within their lover.
How Does the Aries Sign Overcome a Breakdown?
This sign, when faced with a breakup, brings a lot of anger and rage. Although soon after it is forgotten and continues on its way. Let’s keep in mind that Aries, every time he argues, says many things that he later forgets completely.
It is as if nothing has happened. That’s why once the relationship ends they take the same attitude. He feels all that frustration, anger, and rage, and then he moves on. Soon they will find a new partner.
Astrology in ALPHAPEDIA
Related Topics to the Gods in ALPHAPEDIA
Other Topics of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA
Images and Drawings of the Aries Sign
Resumen / Summary
Título / Article Name
ARIES ZODIAC SIGN: Meaning, Characteristics and Personality
Descripción / Description
The Sign of Aries. From the Zodiac of Fire Know How It Conquers Love and How It Resolves to Overcome Ruptures. The Dates of This Sign
Autor / Author
Juan Carlos Franco
Autor / Publisher Name
Logo / Publisher Logo