Accuweigth Scales and Other Brands on Sale at AMAZON Online Stores in United State, Canada and United Kingdom. Look For Prices, Offers, Features, Models, Brands and Reviews
Description or Characteristics of Accuweigth Scales
- The scales combine new advanced buttons, a tempered glass surface and new sensors.
- The Accuweight scales are the most improved models in the industry.
- The digital scale includes 4 state-of-the-art, high-precision sensors for superior accuracy and the fastest response times.
- It combines all of this technology in a slim contemporary design and stands out as a showpiece.
Also Accuweight brings us its innovative Eyenimal Feeder.
- It serves to control the amount of food you give your pet is a major concern. Today, many of our pets suffer from obesity, which can have serious consequences and reduce their lives (osteoarticular diseases, stress intolerance, cardiopulmonary problems, etc.).
- It is a revolutionary product that combines a pet bowl with an electronic scale.
- You can pour the food directly into your petâs bowl and immediately adjust the amount of food recommended for its diet.
Advantages of Accuweigth Scales
- Quick and easy programming with LCD screen.
- Weight indication within 1 gram
- Graduations in g, ml (liquids), lb: oz, flâoz
- Easy maintenance
- Technical Characteristics of the Accuweigth Scale
- 1 liter (approximately 450 grams of dry food)
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V LR03 batteries (not included)
- Material: stainless steel container.
How to Use the Accuweigth Scale
Before using the scale, please read carefully, understand and follow the âSafety Instructionsâ described in the manual.
1) DO NOT DISCHARGE the load from the scale, never step or sit on the scale. Not only will you damage the scale, but you will also be injured.
2) DO NOT TURN the platform, this will damage the scale.
3) DO NOT APPLY DIRECT WATER SPRAY to the bottom of the scale!
4) DO NOT operate the scale if there is smoke or burning odor coming from the scale.
Remove the batteries or unplug the AC Adapter immediately. After making sure that there is no danger, consult your dealer. Never attempt to repair the scale yourself.
5) This scale is not an explosion-proof model. Do not use the scale in an atmosphere containing flammable gases or explosive fumes. A fire or explosion may occur.
6) Place the item to be weighed in the center of the platform. Items placed on the edge of the platform may fall over and cause injury
7) When weighing a heavy, large or unbalanced item, make sure the item is stable on the platform, otherwise an accident could occur.
8) When transporting or moving the scale, be sure to hold the scale at the bottom of the base with both hands. Holding it by the platform or the platform stand may cause the scale to fall. This will damage the scale.Â The platform is designed for easy removal and cleaning.
9) Do not insert your finger into the space or holes of the scale. You may be injured.
10) If you use a liquid crystal display If the LCD screen breaks and liquid comes out of the screen, do not touch it with your fingers. The liquid is toxic if swallowed. Be especially careful with small children.
Specifications or Technical Information
- Zero / tare function
- Elegant and luxurious design
- High-precision sensors
- Auto power off function
- Lightweight and portable
- Low battery indicator
- Overload indicator
- Large LCD display
Peopleâs opinions or comments about your experience when buying or using it
- Excellent Scale
- I had been using an old one for years, this one is much better.
- Like the clear lg display and the raised glass weighing platform.
- Compact in size, but so far nothing has been a problem. It also includes a tare function that allows you to zero a weight when using a container or dish as a container or when working with multiple ingredients.
- I love this Scale. It is exactly what we wanted and very easy to use.
- Great for the price! You donât need another scale! I love how I can erase it from time to time and it is easy to store. It slides right under the door in my bathroom cabinet without even having to open the door
To Avoid Damage to the Scale
1) Do not push the indicator or keys with sharp objects. They may break or puncture the membrane panel of the switch.
2) Use the specified power supply and choose a suitable environment. If you do not, the weight readings may be inaccurate and the scale may be damaged.
3) The scale is a sensitive weighing instrument, avoid physical shocks. If you drop something on the scale, step on the platform. If it falls, the scale may be damaged and lose accuracy.
4) If the scale becomes dirty, clean it with a soft cloth. For difficult stains, apply a little neutral detergent and then clean the Scale with a dry cloth. Do not use solvents, benzene, hot water or chemical agents, as they may cause deformation, discoloration, or deterioration of the scale.
5) Never remove the case. The fine adjustment section may be damaged and may be injured by sharp edges on it.
6) Do not place the scale upside down on the scale platform.
7) When the low battery indicator appears, replace all six batteries. When installing the batteries, install them according to the polarity marks in the case (+, -). If the scale is not used for a long time, remove the batteries.
Related Products in ALPHAPEDIA
About Laboratory Instruments in ALPHAPEDIA
Other Products of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA
ACCUWEIGHT BRAND IMAGE
Resumen / Summary
TÃtulo / Article Name
ACCUWEIGHT SCALE: Prices and Reviews on Amazon
DescripciÃ³n / Description
Accuweight Professional Scales. Features and Functions. Find Comparison Scales and Rebates at AMAZON Online
Autor / Author
Juan Carlos Franco
Autor / Publisher Name
Logo / Publisher Logo